New to the Sport or Have a Few Seasons Under Your Belt ?
Start here and join the Diamonds for the most fun a girl can have on the court.
We have developed our training program to be fast and fun and to keep our Basketball sisters engaged.
We will cover ball handling basics including dribbling, passing and we make it fun and challeging an expeirenced players skills with on the court interactive game style coaching.
This all girls experience focuses on being strong, being a great sportwoman in a positive and encouraging environment.
We work hard and push the girls to learn new skills to be the best version of themselves on the court.
We do a little bit of running, just a lap or two and we stretch, we shoot, we dribble and we SMILE !
1. All of our program participants must be registered with the AAU. The AAU is the Amateur Athletic Union. The Fee is $14 dollars and the membership is valid until August 31, 2020.
That is independent of our program and it puts your player on our insurance policy. We can not allow girls to join us without it.
To sign up for AAU please go here https://play.aausports.org/joinaau/memberappdirectorpage
For Directions Please See our AAU FAQ Page - the Codes are in the photo as well. https://www.302diamonds.com/faq
The Single Pass is good for a single session . Our program is a Club Training Cirriculum so it is ok to drop in at any time. You can pay for your ticket upfront or we can take cash the evening of. Paypal is the only payment method we currently have online.
Our Program begins at 7:00. We will warm up at the CHOP SHOP ( get your cameras ready )
We will work for the entire hour and fifteen minutes. We usually end our sessions with a scrimmage.
1. Girls Must be in Gym Sneakers, basketball shoes are not nessecary but they must be athletic shoes with treads
2. A Water Bottle
3. Please remove all Jewelry. Starter Studs must be covered with band aids.
4. If your player has braces we strongly request a mouthguard.
5. Your AAU member card / number for your first visit
6. An Awesome Can Do Attitude.
We will end at 8:15
Our coaches are volunteers but we have spent over 3 years working together on the court. We have trained almost 400 girls and we have a 95 % success rate of getting girls through tryouts and on to teams.
We are all trained an background checked by the AAU
We do not compete in AAU competitions at this time. This program is simply fun and for training while better a player's skill. This is just a training program